Customer Care Representative (0182)
Application Status: Open
Location: New York City
Are you a recent college graduate or a passionate customer service professional looking to join a growing national firm where you have the opportunity to manage existing accounts for a respected and recognized industry leader? A highly regarded commercial fire and life safety services firm is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative to lead their account management and customer retention efforts in NYC. The ideal candidate will have a track record of providing customer service, ideally in a business to business environment.
Job Summary for the Customer Care Representative
The primary responsibility for the Customer Care Representative is to provide excellent service and nurture the customer relationship, acting as a sales enabler to drive customer retention and loyalty. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and able to work independently to build relationships.
Essential Functions of the Customer Care Representative
- Serve as a customer care lead in NYC, working to manage relationships with existing account holders
- Track contract expirations to proactively approach existing customers for renewal and cross sell opportunities
- Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner
- Responsible to retain and grow the service business by providing solutions to the existing client base
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Explain new products and benefits to existing customers
- Partners with internal departments to communicate potential service issues and relay customer needs.
- Retain and up-sell our already well-established client base through a combination of outdoor field sales, phone sales, email, and direct marketing efforts.
- Collect and Analyze customer feedback and help develop new techniques to ensure customer retention
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – Customer Care Representative – Fire & Life Safety / Building Systems
- Ability to relate to and connect easily with people.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet as a member of the team.
- Extremely effective presentation skills and presence.
- Have a naturally strong desire to meet the customer’s needs.
- Highly organized and able to track client renewal dates.
Training and Experience – Customer Care Representative – Fire & Life Safety / Building Systems
- Recent college graduates welcome
- Experience working in a business environment to meet customer needs
- All formal training to understand products will be provided