Here’s how it works. Bluewater Search:
- Defines the job.
- Creates a profile for the ideal candidate.
- Compares the profile of potential candidates to the benchmark.
- Provides a short list of recommended candidates.
- Accelerated: Other companies can take more than half the day with client facing time. Most Bluewater Search sessions clock in at an hour – or less.
- Objective: The process eliminates the natural and unconscious biases of a hiring team.
- Comprehensive: Clients are given hiring tools, such as custom interview questions based on the differences between a candidate’s assessment and the job benchmark, and we fully-manage the process to ensure the best fit for your company.
- Reassuring: Equipped with information about a candidate’s qualifications and ability to seamlessly mesh with company culture, employers are empowered to move forward with a hire, and confident that they are making the right decision.
- Non-discriminatory: Our benchmarking process is EEOC-compliant.
To date, our executive job search firm has benchmarked more than 100 different positions for over 30 different companies. Our objective, unbiased assistance is based on extensive data, and significantly increases your productivity.